30 September 2012
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? Just how simple life was, the biggest decision in your day was what toy to play with, what friend did you want to have over to play.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? My friends called me Britt but my little sister could not say Brittany when she started to talk so she called me Bicky and that stuck for a very long time to this day really for some people.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? Sitting around chatting with my friends is what I remember doing, or playing on the playground.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? For awhile I wanted to be Connie Chung and then I just wanted to be a novelist/journalist
5. What was your favorite toy? Barbies!! I loved Barbies and my Nanny got me a new one every time she went to the mall. I honestly had over 100 Barbies!
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid, that your parents still remind you about? Lots of things! When I would sing Every time you go away....I would sing Every time you go away you take a piece of meat with you instead of Me haha