Getting to know you....

09 September 2012
It is once again time for Sunday Social! This week Neely and Ashley have a set of questions about getting to know your blog better! So lets go....


What is your blog name and how did you come up with it? As you can see my blog name is A Coffee Break with Brittany and I came up with it because I was actually have a coffee break when I was trying to figure out my blog name and it is came together for me.

What do you love most about blogging? I love the friends that you make with blogging and just being able to say whatever you need to say and know you're gonna get support when you need it, a kick in the pants when you need it etc. Bloggers friends are awesome.

What are two favorite posts you have written? I have to say I don't know with this one. I love all my baking/cooking posts because those are the ones I'm most proud because of what I had accomplished in the kitchen.

What is something you would want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world? Just keep doing your thing! Post what you want post and don't let anyone else change you because you think you should doing something else on your blog because everyone else is doing it. If you want moan and complain do it! If you want to just post pictures do it! It is your blog!

Biggest blogging learning experience you've had? I think it would be figuring out what I wanted my blog to be. I wanted something fun and easy not something that felt like work because I have done that before and my blog lasted maybe a week and I didn't want that to happen again!

Three Blog that we need to follow that you love!

I wore yoga pants

Oh My Owls!



Thanks for visiting! xo



No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)