Project Pinterest

01 October 2012
Alright, everyone who reads this blog should know by now that I'm very obsessed with Pinterest because I'm very much into crafts, baking, fashion etc so how could one not love Pinterest really!? Last week I came across a link up which everyone posts one project from Pinterest that they have actually done! I was very excited to go through and see what people were working on and it is great to see what actually works out for people from Pinterest because some projects are like there is no way you can actually do that yourself! I also love that this makes you do a project and not just pin everything and then do anything with them! 

This week I'm linking up with my first Christmas project of the season! I made a simple yarn wreath for  the hallway mirror. I have made other yarn wreaths but I really like this one because it is simple and classic looking. 




Yes I know I'm ahead of myself with Christmas projects but they are my favorite projects! I'm working on another fall wreath now but I also have started rug hooking a snowman! LOL Yes I know what you're thinking and no I'm not 80 I'm 28! But anyways back to the project at hand, all you need for this project is a wreath form, yarn, glue gun, ribbon (I used wired but non wired would work fine too) and I just bought this sparkly tree at the local fabric/craft store, you could use whatever you wanted of course.
Easy project to do if you're just sitting around watching TV and it looks great plus you can say you made it!

Now go and make something you have pinned to share with us!



10 comments

  1. I love the simple elegance of this wreath! And it's never too early for Christmas :) Stopping my from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen! I think the same thing never too early for Christmas stuff!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up! I have a slight obsession with wreaths and no thanks to Pinterest, I've made more than 20 of them in the last year.. See? Obsessed. I love the simplicity and elegance of your wreath- it's perfect! My Pinterest Project for next week is a Rag Ribbon Christmas wreath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing the link up! I love it! I love being able to see what other people are doing! I have the same wreath obsession! All I want to do is make wreaths all the time LOL Thanks so much! I just wanted something simple and clean for the front mirror! I was really happy the way it turned out. Can't wait to see your next project! I love ribbon wreaths!

      Delete
  3. I love your wreath! so pretty- like AP said, simple and elegant! it's perfect.

    I browsed your previous post and saw that you have a Nanny (so do I) and that you Loved Barbies as a kid... I am working on a funny {IMO} post about my daughter and her Barbies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really like how it turned out :)

      Yes I did have a Nanny (Mom's Mom) She was one amazing lady :) LOVED LOVED Loved Barbies as a kid :) I can't wait to see your post about your daughter and Barbies!

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely stunning!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simple yet so cute! You should come link up at The Pinspiration Project! :)

    http://adayinthelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-pinspiration-project-linky-party-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melissa! Thanks so much! I will totally come and check it out :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)