So What Wednesday!

12 September 2012
It's another Wednesday so that means another link up with they Lovely Shannon from Life After I "Dew" who has a new blog design that looks awesome! :)


- that I'm watching more Criminal Minds! Yes, I may need an intervention! 
- that I'm planning trips in my head that I have no money right now! (needs good job)
- that I'm spending too much time on Pinterest! I have found some very good recipes this past couple of weeks.
- that I already have my Christmas cards and I'm thinking about addressing them soon!
-that I plan on making a Christmas wreath tonight and probably play Christmas music while I do it. 

Short So What today but I don't have much today! I might be back later with another post! Everyone have a great day :)

2 comments

  1. You are so awesome...I love that you have your Christmas cards already!!

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I saw them when I was Harrods and they were just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)