Fall Soup: Tomato Basil Parmesan

17 September 2012
On Wednesday I decided to try another slow cooker soup and this time it was a Tomato basil parmesan soup. Let me tell you this soup does not disappoint in any way! And since it is basically done in a slower cooker how could this not be easy! And how good does this soup look!?


The night before I chopped the carrots and celery and got everything I needed together so the next morning I did not have much prep to do to get the soup in the slow cooker and it makes the house smell amazing for the day! The most work you have to do with this soup is make a roux and honestly that is super easy! We all know I hate it when this are hard in the kitchen! The only thing I suggest when doing this recipe is putting in your blender or using a hand blender to make it a nice creamy smooth soup and I only used one cup of cream and I used light cream. I know I made this but I have to say it is probably the best soup I have ever tasted. My cousin even suggested if you had leftover soup you could even use it has a sub for pasta sauce! Everyone who had some loved this soup! I was basically forcing it on people I even took some over to my friend when I was visiting her last week because I know she loves soup and would love this one!

If you're looking for a good fall soup this is for you! I promise you will love it!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)