Shout Out Saturday

08 September 2012
Cait over at Fit Fierce and Fabulous is going a link up today of Shout Out Saturday! This is to give props to our follow bloggers who just have great blogs! I had to think about this so I just didn't list all the blogs I read because I love all of them! So, here is my top list of blogs I love in no particular order.

 
Pink Lou Lou! Probably my favorite blog around because she is so fun and I love her product reviews because it is normally stuff I would actually consider buying myself. She is a super sweetie too with the best hair! I wish I could do my hair like hers! I could easily be BFs with her!


Dear Lizzy! This blog has been on daily reads for a long time now and I love everything Lizzy blogs about! I want to be her because she seems to have the life I would love to be living not that I don't love mine! Her family is adorable and I love her creativity! Lizzy is another one I could easily see myself being BFs with :)

 

A Pretty Life in the Suburbs! Jo-Anna has amazing knack for decorating, baking, cooking, crafts pretty much everything and I love her blog because I get so many amazing ideas from her blog! I'm making her classic meatloaf on Monday! I will be sure to let you know how it turns out :)

 
 The Small Things Blog! Kate has the BEST hair tutorials, no I haven't tried any yet but I love watching them and pretending like my hair is going to turn out just as good as if she did it herself! Which I would love to have her actually do my hair! Kate also has great product reviews, hair FAQs, make up tutorials and all that good jazz. She is a sweetie too! She has amazing hair too! Yes I have a thing for nice hair!

Okay there you go some of my favorite blogs/bloggers! I hope you enjoy the blogs and check them all out! I promise they are awesome! Make sure to check out Cait's blog too :)
 

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)