Christmas Countdown Day Nine! Holiday Looks

19 December 2013
Hey Ladies! I cannot believe it is less than a week until Christmas! I'm so super excited I can't wait! We all know it is my most favorite time of year! Today, we are going to be talking about holiday looks, I had planned on doing a little fashion shoot and showing you my personal holiday fashions but alas I ran out of time and to be honest I don't have any idea what I'm wearing for most of the holiday. Thankfully, we have YouTube. I also think having the YouTube videos for make up and hair ideas is even better because I got you tutorials from some of the best beauty gurus out there! 


Lets start with some beauty looks...


This is one of Jaclyn Hill's tutorials and she is amazing. Love this look! Maybe going to try something like this over the holidays.


This is probably my favorite look and it is from Casey Holmes. She is so cute and I just love her! I really want to try this look! I wish I had the same shades as her!


And the last make up look is from MakeupbyAlli, I love this look and she again is awesome. Love her and all her tutorials.


This is Nicole Guerriero and this is the only hair tutorial I'm really loving but I don't know if I can pull it off because my hair is thin but please if you try this look let me know! I do love it!

These last two looks are full make up, hair and outfit looks. The first one is from MissGlamourazzi aka Ingrid. I love her simple classic look. She always looks put together. And lastly we have Tanya Burr. This girl always looks perfect! Love her make up everyday!





Hope you have enjoyed these looks and give some of them a go for your holiday parties!

See you tomorrow for Day 10!

xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)