Friday Link Up Madness!!

22 March 2013

It is that time again for some Friday Dance Party!! You must be linking up with Whitney! Anyways here is my choice this week for #backthatazzup Friday!



Because everyone needs a little Britney in their lives!

-------------------



Friday also means it is mean for some Happies and Crappies!

Happies:
-it is time for Crop and Create! Off to Moncton around lunchtime today!
-had great time visiting with Amy and Cameron this week!
-had a great play date and lunch with Nicole and Clara!
-it is officially Spring! Closer to summer!!
-Got my eyebrows did! Small things are sometimes the best things!
-LES MIS IS OUT TODAY!!!!!

Crappies:
-it is Spring but still snowing! 
-Snowstorm #2 of Spring has happened and we are only a few days in!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will!
See You All on Monday!

xoxo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)