Friday Letters

01 March 2013



Dear Serena Ryder, I can't wait to see you in concert again tomorrow night! It is going to be so much fun!

Dear March, Hello! Nice to see you again! I hope you're planning on being nice this month. I'm in a springy mood so keep it that way please!

Dear Erica, We are going to have a fun weekend away! YAY for hotels, shopping, concerts and sister fun!

Dear Readers, Thanks for being so darn awesome! xo

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm off to finish getting ready and then off to Halifax for the weekend!

xoxo

5 comments

  1. Your blog is SO cute! Did you design it yourself?

    Sounds like a fun weekend coming up -- have a great time at the concert!

    New follower from Friday Letters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sam! No, I didn't design it myself I'm not that talented in that area! Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants did it for me when she was doing some designing! :)

      Yes, should be a great weekend for sure! Can't wait for the concert! :)

      Thanks so much for dropping by and following!

      Delete
  2. You're coming to Halifax for the weekend, and I'm leaving for the weekend! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That figures! I was going to message you tonight but no point now haha

      Have a good weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)