Hey That's Pin-tastic!

03 December 2012



This week I decided to bake something again for my Pinterest project and boy did I pick a good one! I decided to make a Twix Bar Chocolate Pie! It was easy-ish but had more steps then I normally do with my baking because I had to make my own carmel filling and chocolate ganache! I was most worried about the carmel filling but I nailed it! I was scared to death I was going to burn it because it was not turning amber and I was like okay it is going to go some clear to burnt any second now! Luckily it didn't and turned out perfect! I honestly could have just had that and been happy! Also I had no idea how easy ganache was to make! YAY for fancy things being easy! Anyways everyone loved it! Super yummy and I suggest you try it :) Click here for recipe



To find me on Pinterest Click here

Hope you're having a great week :)

Also posting this to The Pinspirational Project!



7 comments

  1. That looks delish. Now following you on Pinterest so I get some more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing!!! I'm following your boards now on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! You should totally link this up to The Pinspiration Project :)
    http://www.luluandsweetpea.com/2012/12/the-pinspiration-project-17.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)