Happy Monday!?

10 December 2012
Yes I know happy and Monday just don't go together! Anyways, I don't really have anything for you today because I didn't get any Pinterest projects done yet! I will have lots soon because I'm starting my Christmas baking on Wednesday so I'm sure something will come from that! Fear not I will have lots for you!

Now, I don't think I mentioned this yet but my family is two cousins bigger now! My cousin Amy had a beautiful little boy Cameron! And my cousin Nicole had an adorable little girl Clara! I'm so excited because I get to have baby/infant snuggles again! I met Cameron last week and he was just perfect loved his auntie Britt! This Thursday I'm going to meet Clara! I have seen some pictures of her and she is so beautiful I can't wait to go and see her! Anyways here is me and my new boyfriend Cameron! Love him!


Hope everyone is having a great Monday! 

xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)