Leibster Award and Thanks!

05 December 2012

Yesterday I got a lovely surprise when Meg told me she had nominated for a Liebster Award! I know I have been nominated before but it makes me so happy when I know there are more people then my close friends and family reading my blog. Also that someone likes it enough to nominate it/me for an award. Thanks so much Meg, you really made me feel special :)



This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.

If you receive the award, there are a few rules to follow... 

1) Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves 

2) Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked 

3)Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate 

4) They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post 

5)Bloggers must be notified of their award! 

6) No tag backs! 


11 Facts About Me: 

1. i believe that even when someone in your life passes they are still with you and will let you know they are still with you. Example when I'm thinking about my Nanny (my mom's mom who passed when I was 8) her picture I have in my bedroom will knock itself down. 

2. i have some of the most amazing friends I could find over the internet. 

3. i have taken up watching beauty youtube videos. Talia Joy who is only 13/14 has some of the best make up tutorials and she is an amazing little girl! 

4. i will still watch Newlyweds Nick and Jessica because I loved them together. 

5. i don't it when people are flaky! 

6. i want to be a mom one day but nowhere near ready for that. 

7. i have a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio since I was like 10, so he is my longest relationship ;) 

8. new York City is my favorite place in the world. 

9. if i could only listen to one genre of music it would country 

10. my favorite movie is Dirty Dancing i could watch it everyday 

11. i want to marry blake shelton 

Questions!

What is your biggest guilty pleasure? 

Probably boybands! I love them! All started back in the day with New Kids then Backstreet Boys and Take That! Now I do love me some of the Wanted but forever the top spot in my heart with be Backstreet Boys! I love those guys and they have bought some amazing people into my life.

If you could travel one place in time where would you go?

I think I would go to the 50's because I really love that era and I could go and see Elvis which would make my life!

Can you tell me about one of your favorite blogs?

Why yes I can! One of my very favorite blogs is Confessions of a Twenty Something which is run by Pink Lou Lou. I have to say she is one of the main reasons I started blogging again. Her blog is funny, real, informative, awesome, etc etc I love it and everyone should check it out! She was also nice enough to guest blog here for me! I love her! 



Did you buy a Powerball ticket for the $550 million jackpot?!
No I didn't because I'm not in the States, I rarely remember to buy lotto tickets!

What are your top name choices for your next baby or pet?!  (I probably won't steal them!;)
I don't plan on having a baby soon so I don't know what my top baby names would be I do like Olivia and Jacob though. Pets name hmm Don't plan on getting one but I like Ollie and Sophie!

Are your holiday cards ordered?!  Is your tree up??!
Being mailed today! So yes they are! Yes all the trees are up expect for the real one which we will put up in a week or so :)

What's one thing you love about where you are from?
I love that I live close to the water, there is a nice beach about 10 minutes away and I don't think I could live anywhere else that I couldn't get to the ocean within 30 minutes

What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people wear black jeans and try to pass them off as dress pants! Drives me crazy lol

What is a favorite someecard that you've found??


Recommend a favorite children's book.  (From your childhood or that your kids like.)
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
All the Little Critter books
Berenstain Bear books

Where is your favorite place to shop online?
Forever 21! Good prices and ships quickly!

Okay so I Guess it is my turn now to nominate some people! Here is my list














And here are your questions!

1. If you could only leave the house with one make up product on what would be it?
2. What is your favorite holiday friend tradition?
3. What is your favorite good cry movie?
4. Do you do Christmas cards or Christmas emails?
5. Facebook or Twitter?
6. What is your all time favorite TV show?
7. If you could change your name what would you pick?
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
9. Do you watch Property Brothers or Buying and Selling? (PS I'm obsessed with the Scott Brothers)
10. What is your favorite homecooked meal?
11. What is on your Christmas list this year?

Again thank you Meg for the nomination!

7 comments

  1. Jacob is my favourite name for a little boy too, but Anthony has just recently informed me that he hates it, so you can have it. Or we can have a baby together, screw Anthony.

    Luh you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can just a baby together Screw Anthony! Jacob is great name!!

      Love you too xo

      Delete
  2. I SO watch Newlyweds still...it's such a fun show! And I love me some Jessica Simpson! Do you think she's pregnant AGAIN?! She and Kate Middleton having babies at the same time?! Ahh! So exciting!

    I Love You Forever -- Best children's book of all time. I cannot get through it without tearing up!

    You have awesome questions! I'm glad you're happy to be nominated (again!)-- you have such a fun, real blog! Now I must go check out Talia Joy...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I'm not the only crazy person who watches it still! I love Jessica too...I do love Nick too have you seen his little boy oh my gosh so cute! If she is preggers again already she is nuts! I couldn't imagine! I love love love Kate Middleton so excited for her and William! I saw them when they were Canada, such a beautiful couple and she is even prettier in person!

      Best book I know! Thinking about it too much makes me teary!

      Thank you so much hun! I was honored to nominated again! I love knowing more then just my close friends and family are reading this blog! You're gonna Talia Joy!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! We really appreciate it :) We actually just did a post last week about our Liebster award. You can check it out here: http://domesticdivasintraining.blogspot.com/2012/11/our-first-blog-award.html Hope you have a great weekend and thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem hun! I hope you feel better soon and no there is no deadline on it! You can do it whenever you get around to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)