Hey That's Pin-tastic!

17 December 2012
Again this week I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley Paige over at I Love You More Than Carrots for Hey That's Pin-tastic! I'm revisiting an old Pinterest project because I made new ones for my friends for Christmas so I wanted to share them with you all! If you follow my blog/Pinterest you know I have a thing for wreaths! I have made ribbon and yarn ones so far but I want to make many many more! Sadly there is only so many places to hang a wreath and yes I know make them for others (which I do) but I love them so much I don't like giving them away! haha

Anyways, lets move on to the crafts! These are two wired ribbon wreaths I have made! I made them for my friends Danielle and Tiana for Christmas presents! If you search wreaths on Pinterest you will get many many of these and they are really easy and not that time consuming!

For this you will need: foam wreath form, wired ribbon (I would say at least 3 different ones unless you're doing it in one all over pattern) and straight pins. All these things are found at your local craft store!

I should have taken pictures of the steps I did but I forgot so here are some directions! I first cover my wreath form in a solid ribbon so you don't see the white or green of the form, just a quick wrap around just using the straight pins to secure it. Then cut your wired ribbon into strips I normally make mine about 5 inches long but you can do shorter if you want or longer if you're making a bigger wreath. Then you just start looping your ribbons and attaching them with the straight pins!

When you're done you will have something like this!









5 comments

  1. love it especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are gorgeous! I loooooove wreaths too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog looks fantastic btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much hun! My lovely friend Whitney designed it for me :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)