Sunday Social

30 December 2012


Since I'm not on my own computer right now I won't be doing a Christmas post yet because I don't have any of my pictures to show ya! So lets get on with Sunday Social because it isn't a Sunday without it :)

What is the best New Years Eve's you've had?

I can't pinpoint just one but when I was little it was always nice because we always did stuff as a family, went to the movies, had dinner, played games etc. I love having chill New Years Eve!

Are you doing anything for NYE and if so what?

I'm sure yet! I have a couple things I could do but haven't picked one yet!

Name a book we should all read come January

I haven't finished it yet but I'm loving Christmas At Tiffany's by Karen Swan. It looks like it will be a fluffy chick book but it is quite good and more serious then it looks.

What are you New Year's Resolutions?

I don't make resolutions because I find when you make them you make them! So I just don't make any because who wants to feel like a quitter!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Almost 2013 Can't believe it!! 

6 comments

  1. I'm the same way when it comes to NYE, I always just kind of what to chill out! Lol. I really like your blog, I'm your newest follower! :)

    Miranda
    youngprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Miranda! I will be over to check out yours! :)

      Chill NYE are my favorite! A couple drinks, movies and I'm all set!

      Delete
  2. we don't do much on NYE and I don't really make resolutions because I'm bad at keeping them. I have made some baking goals to try and accomplish this year though. So maybe that counts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say it counts! I make goals but not resolutions! What baking goals are you trying??

      Delete
  3. Stopping over from Sunday Social! I love a chill NYE too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Andrea! Chill NYE's are the best!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)