It's Okay Thursday!

13 December 2012

It's Okay....

-that I'm doing this at almost midnight!
-that I didn't get done what I wanted to today but snuggling with my new cousin Clara was way more important!
-that I watched Les Mis on PBS instead of making my peppermint patties
-that I'm already making plans to see Les Mis at the movies on Christmas day! 
-that I know I'm obsessed with Les Mis! I have been for years! (near had a heart attack when I saw at West End London, cried through much of it!)
-that I'm uber excited to see Danielle and Tiana this Saturday!
-that I plan on visiting babies a lot next week! Cameron, Clara, Riley, Quinn!!
-that I can't wait for Christmas! 



No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)