Friday Letters

21 December 2012


The Christmas Edition

Dear Family, thanks for being so awesome! I don't know what I would do without them and in the spirit of the holidays I just want to make sure they know how important they are to me. Thanks for being there for happy times, sad times and everything in between. Love you xo

Dear Christmas, Thank you for being my favorite time of year and season! So glad you're here!

Dear Blogger Friends, thanks for your friendship and readership. I never thought I would get into blog like have and really be enjoying it. You're all amazing people who have a lot to give to this world and I know you will all do great things.

Dear Mother Nature, I know I mainly complain about snow but I wouldn't mind if you could give us some for Christmas. Thank You!

Hope you're all having a great Friday! xoxo

4 comments

  1. I hope you have a wonderful christmas! So glad to have found your blog this year - you are such a sweet person <3 I cant wait for XMAS either and LES MIS!! Are you dying?? Are you going to see it christmas day?? I have to drive back to charlotte on christmas so I don't know if I will and I may wait till my best friend comes to visit me so we can go together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you so much! You're super sweet yourself! Glad we found each other blogs! I cannot wait for Les Mis!! I'm just as excited for it as I am for Christmas! LOL Yes I'm going on Christmas Day with my sister and whoever else wants to comes! It is going to be amazing!!

      Delete
  2. I wish it'd snow here just going to rain on Christmas (all the more reason to not do anything but nap in the afternoon I think so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow just makes Christmas a little better! I love having a white Christmas! But yes rain always makes a good nap mood :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)