Just a Bit of A Ramble.....What's Happinning Wednesday!

21 December 2016
Can you believe it is so close to Christmas? Four more sleeps! Are you ready? I have to say I'm close. I have just a couple of things to pick up and just a few more things to wrap. I mainly just have some baking and cleaning to do. I'm hoping to get most of it done this evening and if not I will finish up tomorrow. Lets just say I'm not at all stressed about anything which is great and really I normally keep myself pretty chilled during the holidays because I love them so much! I wish I had time for another craft though! I found this on Pinterest awhile ago and said I wanted to make it but I haven't gotten around to it! It will have to go on my list for next year! Honestly how cute it is though? I love it

 
 
I already have a list of things I want to make year for Christmas. I just didn't get as much crafting done as I wanted to but what can you do. I wasn't going to force myself to make stuff. And lets be honestly I normally have a running list of crafts I want to do. If I didn't get into Pinterest I would never have become the crafter I am now! Damn you Pinterest! hahaha
 
Anyways, I hope you're all having a great week before Christmas and I hope you all get to relax for at least a few days. Merry Christmas!
 


2 comments

  1. Love the sign...there is always next year to make it! :) Merry Christmas sweet girl! <3 Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! There are some things I wanted to make that I didn't get to, but it's alright! I've been attending a lot of library craft events so I actually got more in this year than I normally do.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)