A Christmas Tag!

22 December 2016
I wasn't sure what I would post today since I ended up not getting the pictures I wanted taken for a bit of a decoration house tour. But luckily yesterday Jenn posted this Christmas tag and I quickly decided that would be the post for today. Just some fun before it is time to step away from the blog for a few days and celebrate Christmas! So here we go...

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I would have to say my favorite Christmas movie is The Santa Clause. I watch it every season and I just love it as much as I did the year before.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Oh yes! Many! I live on the east coast of Canada! Mind you the last two were sunny and plus 15*C! But whatever!

3. Where do you usually spend the holiday?
At home with the family!

4. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by just about anyone. I also love On A Snowy Christmas Night by Elvis Presley.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
I don't think we have the past couple of years but as kids we always opened one gift before bed.

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
You have Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid and Donner and Blixen and of course Rudolph!


7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
My favorite tradition is having Christmas Eve with my mom's family. It is a potluck and basically the best meal of year. It is always nice to start Christmas eve off with your family and good food.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake.
Both, we have a real tree and a few fake ones!

9. What is your all time favorite Holiday food / Sweet Treat?
Probably my mom's scotch cookies!

10. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Both! Come on we all love getting a nice present or two! I of course love giving presents too. I love shopping for them and seeing how the receiver reacts to their gift!

11. What would be your dream place to visit for the Holiday season?
If you know me this might sound weird because I don't really enjoy snow but I would love to be able to have all my family at a beautiful snowy ski lodge for Christmas. I think it would be so magical and if not that I wouldn't mind a white sandy beach Christmas either.

12. Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
In between! I can wrap pretty well but nothing too crazy! Normally the first couple of gifts give me some grief but then I get into a groove and do pretty well :)

Remember to hug your loved ones tight and tell them you love them this holiday season and every day. I found out an old friend passed away this week, a shock for sure so make sure the ones you love it.

Happy Holidays!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)