December

01 December 2016

Happy December everyone! We can all agree now that it is the Christmas/Holiday Season right? If you don't agree it might be time to move along and find another blog to read ;)

I had planned on doing a December Instagram Challenge but seeing as my October one was an epic fail, I decided to pass and hopefully I will just remember to take some pictures most days. I ordered an amazing Christmas scrapbook kit from Vicki Boutin this year so I need to make sure I document the Christmas season well this year so I have lots to fill the album up with. I will have to take some pictures of the album to show you. Vicki really put together a great album. She always does so I shouldn't be surprised. I think this will become an annual thing for me know. Hear that Vicki you're going to have to keep doing it now that you have me hooked!

This week has been a tad crazy and honestly it is only going to get more crazy as the holiday season continues and you want to know what I don't mind it at all! This is the only time of the year it can just be as crazy as it can be and I still love it. I try to keep myself as organized as possible, I make lists and I plan what I want to do during the day while I'm in the shower in the morning. Some people say the holidays have become too crazy and commercialized, I say you make it what you want! Here are a couple of things I do to stay calm during the holidays
  • go shopping when you aren't rushed! Being in a hurry when it is crazy at the mall only makes things worse! Take a deep breath and embrace the crazy!
  • make lists and stick to them!
  • Spend as much time as you can with your family and friends.
  • Unwind....have a cup of coffee, egg nog, wine or whatever while sitting by the tree with just the lights of the decorations on. This is my favorite thing to do during December. You can almost find me there if you're wondering where I am.
Now that being said, how is everyone doing with their shopping, baking and wrapping...etc! I hope to finish my Christmas cards tonight, I would have had them done earlier but I got into the album from Vicki and just needed to finish it first!

Happy December!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)