Christmas Music!

09 December 2016
I know some people don't like listening to Christmas music until sometime in December but those are not my kind of people. I start really enjoying it November 1st, since I'm doing Christmas crafts and cards it is makes it much easier to do when you get into the spirit more by listening to your favorite Christmas carols! There are very few Christmas songs I do not like but of course I have my favorites and that is what we are going to talk about today! Now, I was going to give reasons for why I love them but honestly most of it would be the same thing over and over again so I do not have to keep repeating myself I'm just going to list my favorites and give a general summary of why I love them all!

 

 

 

Alright, so here is my top four Christmas albums. I probably could have listed 20 but lets keep it manageable! Other than Michael Buble's Christmas album all of these albums remind me of Christmas as a kid. Myself and my mother have basically the same love of Christmas and Christmas music so these were played a lot when I was kid. I had wonderful Christmases as a child so hearing these albums just brings back a warm and fuzzy feeling for me. Then you have Buble and who doesn't love his Christmas album!? Always, one I play over and over during the Christmas season.

When do you start listening to Christmas music and who are you playing this holiday season?

xo

Linking up with these lovelies!

http://www.momfessionals.com/

2 comments

  1. Yes! We have this in common. Christmas music as soon as possible for me. Love Michael Buble <3 You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once the local radio stations start playing Christmas music (usually right after Thanksgiving) I'm all about it! It's also non-stop Christmas music in my classroom as soon as December hits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)