Sunday Social

06 January 2013

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
-I do! I think most people do because of how we eat during the holidays! LOL


2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
-I don't have too many, mainly just try to get in whatever you when you can because we all know we are all busy but gotta make the time!

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
-My favorite thing is just spending quality time with my family and friends! I love the days where we all just lay around as a family and watch TV and really just be totally lazy! This is normally Boxing Day and the 27th! Best days!

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
-Oh gosh I don't even know where to start with this question so I think I'm just gonna leave it alone!

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. Deena and Gavin are moving back to Nova Scotia! Why am I excited about this because it will be awesome to have them in the same province and not across an ocean!
2. I'm turning 30....wait I'm not sure I'm excited about that! 
3. Hopefully going to see some curling at the end of the month! Super excited to hopefully see Team Koe and Team Martin! 

Happy Sunday Everyone! xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)