What I'm Loving Wednesday...

14 November 2012
Hello my lovlies! Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately! I have been away and I just was not feeling it for a bit, I think that it is normal to step back from your blog every so often right? Well it is for me anyways and really it is my blog so I can neglect it if I want to! ;) But lets move onto bigger and better things!

This weekend I headed off to Maine and New Hampshire with my sister (Erica) and brother (Chase) for a shopping weekend away. I know you're thinking your brother went!? Yes Chase loves clothes shopping I have taught him well ladies! We all get along super well and love traveling together so we had a great weekend! I got lots of shopping done, finished Christmas shopping for all the babies in my life! Thank you Carter's and your great deals! Honestly can't believe the great deals I got there. Saw some interesting groups of women walking around the outlets with their devil horns on also saw groups wearing tiaras, bunny ears, belly dancing costumes over their clothes etc I know it is so you can easily found your group but you really look ridic! haha Love North Conway outlets! Also, it was the first time I was in Freeport and what a cute little area! Love their shops and how it was set up! Went there in the evening and it was all light up and just too cute. It was a great weekend! It is weekends like this one that makes me wonder how people don't get along with their siblings because I honestly can say that I don't know what I would without mine.




What I'm loving...

- Red Cups at Starbucks! Had my first one this weekend, they are just so festive!

- that I can openly listen to my Christmas music now without having people judge haha I have been listening for a bit now because I was doing some Christmas projects back in September. 

- the new book I'm reading....Christmas at Tiffany's by Karen Swan...half way through and it is a great read!


Hope everyone is having a great week! xoxo

8 comments

  1. ohhhh yay shopping!
    i love outlets. my brother lives in NH and his girlfriend lives on the border of ME and NH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outlet shopping can be so awesome! That is awesome I would be very broke if I lived near them!

      Delete
  2. I've not been to Maine but I'm dying to go!!

    Visiting from WILW!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maine is quite nice, can't say too much about it because I have really toured it :)

      Delete
  3. i wish we had more outlets in my area!

    My husband loves the rest starbucks cups it's so funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no real outlets close to me so it was nice to get some shopping in at the outlets in NH, probably for the best I don't have any too close though LOL

      Red cup rock! :) Everything festive makes me happy :)

      Delete
  4. I am close to my sisters too - siblings are the best friends you coild ask for! That book looks good! I need to pick it up I am not reading anything currently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I'm saying they are build in best friends!

      It is really good you should totally go and get it now!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)