Guest Post: Holiday Beauty Must-haves!

22 November 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day with family and eating some yummy food! I was so excited when the lovely miss Brittany asked me to guest post on her blog! My name is Pam and I blog over at Yes it is, Kevin - my blog is about my life as well as a beauty, fashion, and shopping blog! I also make YouTube beauty and fashion videos on my YouTube channel. I am completely makeup and beauty product obsessed and Brittany asked me to share some of my beauty finds. I thought it would be great to share my Holiday beauty must -haves! This time of year - it is all about going a little more dramatic than you usually would for makeup. Holiday cocktail parties and New Years Eve are the perfect events to break out the false lashes and smoky eyes! I also love to experiment with lip color during the Holidays. Another important thing about makeup during these months is staying power! There is nothing worse then spending time on your makeup and then sweating it all of due to too much dancing or helping out in the kitchen!

Clockwise from Top: 

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: The sister to the ever popular Urban Decay Naked Palette - I find I like the Naked 2 better for the winter months because of it's cooler toned colors. You can really create ANY look with this palette - I also love that it comes with a black matte so you can do a great smoky eye as well. At $50 - it is quite pricey but these eye shadows are super great quality and they last a long time. I have had this palette for over a year and have yet to hit pan on ANY of the colors!

Urban Decay All-Nighter Spray: I am absolutely loving this makeup setting spray - I spray it after I moisturize, after I apply foundation, and again after all my makeup is on - it makes your makeup last so long and really keeps your foundation and eye-shadows vibrant - NYE essential!

Tarte Lip-Surgence Set: These are my favorite lip products! I picked up the Holiday set last year and I am still loving them - these are pretty similar to the revlon lip butter except they have longer staying power - this set is a great deal because one of these usually sets you back $24 and you can get this whole set for $34 & like I said before - it is a great way to experiment with new colors!

Tarte Clean Slate Primer Trio: Tarte makes the absolute best primers! At $9 you really cannot go wrong with this set of mini primers. If you have never tried primer under foundation before - you are missing out - this makes foundation look better AND last longer!

Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet: This is my go-to lip product in the Fall & Winter - if you have not tried the revlon lip butters - you are missing out! Apart from being super affordable, they are so moisturizing and are very pigmented for being a balm. The Red Velvet may look a little intimidating but it really is not on the lips - it gives your lips a nice "wine" tint & it is as build-able as you want it to be.

Katy Perry False Lashes: Hands down the BEST false lashes I have ever used & every pack comes with easy to apply eyelash glue! These are my party and going out staple!

Let me know if you plan on picking any of these up or any other questions. Other than that - I wish you all the best Thanksgiving and I hope you see you over on my blog sometime! Thank you Brittany for letting me guest post :)
- Pam

2 comments

  1. I actually really like Revlon lip colour products. Relatively cheap and pretty long-lasting and pigmented!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)