Holiday Ornament Swap!

30 November 2012
This year I signed up for the Holiday Ornament Swap over at Living In Yellow and Dreaming of Dimples!



I had never done a blog swap like this before so I was very excited for it and wondering if it would all go as planned and I have to say it was very easy and I had a great time doing it! It was fun to go and shop for ornaments for someone else and know you were getting one in return! I had Brittany over at Hair Bows and Blue Jeans! I hope she liked her ornaments :) Brittany over at From Mizzou to Missoula had me! Yes all Brittanys and all spelt the same way! 

When I got my little box in the mail I was so happy! Honestly who doesn't love getting mail! When I opened the box I saw the sweetest little ornaments! I love my little snowman and stars! I can't wait to have my real tree up so I can hang up them! Brittany was so sweet she even sent me a pack of Starbucks hot chocolate! Thank so much Brittany I loved everything! Seriously super fun swap! If there is another next year I will be in on that too! I will have pictures of the ornaments on my tree once we have our real one up and decorated! I think December 16th is the date for getting our real one :)










Now I'm off to sleep before I Christmas shop for the day tomorrow in hopes I can get everything I have left done! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

xo



16 comments

  1. Adorable ! Living that snowflake !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole package was very earthy and organic feeling. I love it. Thanks for participating in the swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! It was very earthy, she spoiled me with great stuff :)

      Delete
  3. Ah love those ornaments! What a sweet package! I loved being a part of this swap! So much fun! I'm just not getting any of the chores done that I wanted to get done because I keep blog hopping and checking out everyone's ornaments lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you got your chores once you stopped blog hopping :)

      Delete
  4. what an amazing package of goodies! those star ornaments are really awesome!!

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She spoiled me with great goodies!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Happy Holidays to you too :)

      Delete
  5. What a lovely package, the snowman is adorable.
    Good luck with your Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he cute! I love Snowmen so he might be my favorite :)
      Thanks! It was a good day of shopping!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. What a great swap package! Christmas is my favorite holiday, and this was my first ever swap/exchange -- I agree with so many comments you made in this post! So glad you also enjoyed getting/giving ornaments... I shall be on the lookout for more swaps similar to this next fall! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    http://disappearingrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great swap package for sure! Christmas is my FAVORITE! Love everything leading up to it and just an awesome time! I will be on the lookout too!
      Happy Holidays to you too!

      Delete
  7. Adorable!! I have ornament envy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute aren't they!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  8. Dropping by from the ornament swap link-up -- I've been loving seeing everyone's ornaments! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)