20.03.2012

20 March 2012

I thought I should get back to some baking since I haven’t posted about my creations in the kitchen since like forever! So yesterday after running around town with my momma I settled in and made some amazing cookies! They are Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwiches with cream cheese frosting!! Yes they taste just as amazing as they sound!

These cookies are based on a cookie by Martha Stewart so I feel as if I have come up a level in baking because well Martha just doesn’t seem like something I should be trying yet! But I did and man I’m so happy I did! I have to say I like these cookies better without the frosting but that is not a weird thing for me! I prefer my cake without frosting/icing too. I guess I’m a simple kind of girl or other just say I’m weird and how could I not love the frosting! Anyways, lets get back to these cookies! They are amazing and the recipe makes a good amount! The only thing I don’t like is that you have to keep them in the fridge, which really isn’t a big deal I just don’t like my cookies cold. If you like carrot cake you will love these cookies, they are moist and just have enough carrot-y flavor you might even think they are good for you J

PS Took me forever to find pumpkin pie spice but it was well worth it!!

Enjoy! J


No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)