03.05.2012

05 March 2012

Calling All Scrapbookers!

Dear Lizzy has new line out! It has been out for a little bit but I finally ordered some for myself! It is probably my favorite line of hers yet! Honestly I love every line she has put out but this stuff is just amazing! It is bright, cheerful, full of whimsy and just plain delightful! Here is a video to show you how fun it is! This video was created by Lizzy’s hubby Colin who does amazing videos! This family is full of creative energy! I can only imagine what her girls are going to be like when they get older. By the way Lizzy and Colin have 3 beautiful little girls!



As I mentioned before I have finally ordered myself some product from the new line! I should probably admit that I ordered everything and not just some! Yup I caved and ordered the whole new line because I loved it so much! This also I hope is going to make me get back into my scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for a few years now but this past year I haven’t done as much as I would like at all! I have hardly done anything really. I made a scrapbook for some friends as a wedding/Christmas gift but haven’t really done much else (like nothing else). I have to say I miss it because it was my first real crafty-ness I started and I love being able to document pictures in a different way then just placing them in an album. Fingers crossed this is what brings me back and I think it will! Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know how amazing I think Dear Lizzy is! She is awesome in pretty much very way! Yes, I kinda wanna be her best friend!

If you want to check out more Dear Lizzy stuff follow the links below!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)