Beauty Wednesday! Skincare from the Drugstore!

09 October 2013
I told you it was only going to be a little break from Beauty Wednesday! This week we are talking about skincare! Some people think you're skincare products should be expensive because it is your skin but honestly we don't always have the money to go out and buy a little bottle of eye cream that costs $50! Just a little tip check out places like Winners if you want to try something more expensive for a cheaper price. But lets get on with this and I will tell you about some of my favorite products.



Simple Make Up Wipes: I picked these up on the recommendation from Ingrid because she goes through them like a mad woman. I love them now! They take off all your make up, don't sting your eyes and leave your skin feeling nice and refreshed!

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Control Wash: I talked about this in my shower edition but I figured I would bring it up again because this is the skincare edition today. This really helps with any breakouts I might have and I don't find it drying which is often a problem I have when they are an acne control product.

Aveeno Daily Facial Scrub: I love this because of how gentle it is on your skin. Most of the time you would never think of using a scrub on your face everyday but this one you can! So gentle, not drying and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth.

Neutrogena Toner: It is toner that isn't overly drying, leaves skin feeling great! Love it!

Clean and Clear Facial Lotion: I have been using this lotion since I was about 14 I think. I find it moisturizing, doesn't have smell and isn't greasy! Biggest thing for me because I have areas on my face that are oily so having a lotion that doesn't feel greasy is a must for me.

Vaseline Total Moisture: This is my favorite lotion from the drug store! It is super moisturizing but doesn't leave that greasy feeling. I also find it sinks in pretty quickly so you're not waiting too long to get dressed after applying it.

Vaseline Lip Therapy: This is my best friend from October to June! It doesn't matter what I do but I always get chapped lips in the fall and winter months and it never wants to go away. This is one of the only products helps! It is so thick and moisturizing! My favorite is the regular one and the cocoa butter one. If you're having any problems with chapped lips I totally suggest this product!

And there you have it! Some of my favorite skincare products, hope it gives you some ideas for what you might want to try next time you're at the drugstore.

Next week hair care! 

xo

1 comment

  1. I love the Simple Make Up Wipes- especially when I'm on the go! Once swipe and my face is clean- even takes off waterproof mascara! I also swear by Aveeno's Positively Radiant Moisturizer. It's a little more expensive, but it's non greasy, has SPF 15, and evens out skin tone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)