Hey That's Pintastic!

29 October 2012
Yes, I'm back with the Project Pinterest this week! Since it is almost Halloween I decided to make my project pumpkins! I do pumpkins every year like most people and for me I make my pumpkin carvings as simple as I can because I don't find I'm all that good at it! I can clean a pumpkin perfectly but when it comes to carving it up I often think it is better to just make easy then maybe ruin it! This year I decided I would try something new and just go for it! If I messed it up I messed it up! I looked over Pinterest and got some ideas! Even got a little kit from Wal mart to help me out! Here are my results!


All our pumpkins! Mine and Erica's


Erica's Pumpkins!


My pumpkins





I'm very proud of our efforts this year! I think they turned out great :) Thanks for stopping by I hope you have a great Halloween and Happy Pinning!


4 comments

  1. I love how they turned out!! I'm the same as you, I'm nervous to try new things besides the triangles and squares haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You should try a harder one next time! I had a lot of fun this year carving these ones :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh! These look SO good!!! Great job and thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)