Sweater Weather Tag

07 November 2013
Thursday! That means it is almost Friday and the weekend! Yesterday I was thinking what will I post tomorrow since I knew I wasn't going to have a lot of time to blog! And bam I was on YouTube and the lovely Ingrid had done the Sweater Weather Tag! I have to say if you go and watch Ingrid's video get ready to be teary eyed at one point but I highly recommend going and checking out Ingrid because she is amazing! Love all her videos! But anyways, lets get on with this tag! You can find Ingrid here.


Questions!
1. Favorite candle scent? I'm going to be cheesy and say Sweater Weather by Bath and Body Works.This candle is a blend
 eucalyptus, juniper berry and fresh sage. I know that might not sound like the best candle but I have been loving it this fall! 

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? All of the above! I love me some coffee and I'm totally bummed that my Keurig died! I hoping to get one this weekend! But I'm also a tea granny and I love a good cup of hot chocolate on a cold fall/winter day!


3. What's the best fall memory you have? Best memory of fall that I have are all my birthdays when I was a kid and we would have Halloween parties for my birthday since my birthday is on the 28th of October. Mom would always go all out with everything and it was always such a good time!


4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Dark lips! I'm loving dark lips, I for a long time would never wear lipstick so a dark lip would have been out of the question for me but now I love me some lipsticks and a dark lip! I think my favorite right now is Strong Woman by MAC which is very similar to Rebel by MAC


5. Best fragrance for fall? Right now I'm loving Happy by Clinque I don't know if it Fall but it is what I'm wearing right now!


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Turkey! Love a good roasted Turkey and my mom's butterscotch pie! Sadly here in Canada Thanksgiving is passed so I have already had this meal! Can't wait for Christmas day and I get to have it again!


7. What is autumn weather like where you live? It is what you think autumn should be. It brings amazing colors to  trees, crisp air, chilly nights, and an occasionally flurry!


8. Most worn sweater? This autumn it has been my new navy sweater from H&M. It is a big knit sweater and I love it! I'm hoping maybe to get another one in the maroon color :)


9. Must-have nail polish this fall? I have been loving Mochachino from Essie, it a great neutral brown color with a bit of sparkle/sheen in it. I got it has a gift from my cousin Nicole for my birthday. 


10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? I have never really jumped in pile of leaves I don't think and I have to say I don't really enjoy football so I don't know.


11. Skinny jeans or leggings? Both! I love me some skinnies but really leggings are just that bit more comfy ;)


12. Combat boots or Uggs? Uggs because they are just so comfy!


13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? Nope! Sorry ladies but I hate pumpkin spice for the most part. You will never see me with a PSL or eating pumpkin pie! GROSS!


14. Favorite fall TV show? Hostages! I'm so addicted to this show. I'm going to be so sad when it is over! Dylan McDermott holy hot!


15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? I have no idea because I don't really feel like most songs are really fallish, maybe Sweater Weather by the Neighbourhood.



Hope you're all having a great week everyone! I tag everyone who reads this to do this! :)

xo

2 comments

  1. I love that Essie brown, so pretty! and I love the Sweater Weather scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag! I think I will do this too next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)