Just a dash of sunshine...

15 November 2013
Friday! Ready for the weekend baby! Whoop Whoop! You would think I had something fun planned because of my excitement but nope just happy it is the weekend. Hope you all had a great week! A week ago I think the lovely Laura from Mice in the Kitchen emailed me to tell me she nominated me for a Sunshine Award! How sweet she is she? I always feel so touched and honored when I get nominated for anything! Thank You so much Laura! Everyone go and check her out! You can find her here!




The Rules:

1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer questions about yourself that the person who nominated you asks.
4. Nominate bloggers to receive the award. (make sure to link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know you have nominated them)


Here are my answers to Laura's questions for me...
1. What would be your perfect day?
My perfect day would consist of laying on beach for the day and then having a nap and going out for a lovely dinner with family and friends. 

2. Favorite memory growing up?
Probably any and all Christmas' in my childhood! Mom and Dad always made sure they were perfect. I have so many favorite memories from my Christmas' as a kid I don't think I pick just one.

3. What motivates you?
This is kind of a hard question. My want for certain things motivates me, different people and stories motivate me to be better. 

4. If you could have one dream come true what would it be? 

Oh gosh, I would love to have my dream of being a travel journalist come true! Or having mega success with my new life path! (more on what that is later)

5. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I love to write. I started back on LiveJournal and when I moved to blogger I think I started and deleted about 5 blogs because they just ended up feeling like work. I'm happy this blog as stuck finally because I do love being able to write whatever I want, whenever I want.

6. If you could live anywhere...where would it be and why?

I think I would live in New York because it is my favorite city! 

7. If there was only one thing on your Christmas list you could get what is it?

One thing huh! Probably my Erin Condren planner because I can't live without it now!

8. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Why?

Dog person! I do like some cats but I have only had dog expect for the one cat we had when I was baby. I love dogs because the ones I have had are amazing! 

9. What is your worse fear?

Having something happen to my family or friends. 

10. You found a bottle with a gene and you got three wishes what would they be...and no wishing for more wishes!!


1.Travel the world!
2.Have enough money to be a lady of leisure and have my family the same way.
3. To have perfect hair everyday haha

I nominate...

Laura @ Mice in the Kitchen
Miranda @ Young and In Progress
Jo @ Loving Life in the Fab Lane
Steph @ Stephanews
Jessica @ Please and Carrots
Jordon @ Love Always, Nancy J

And my questions for these lovelies

1. What song do you never get tired of listening to?
2. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
3. Biggest pet peeve?
4. Facebook or Twitter?
5. What is your favorite blog?
6. Describe your ideal vacation?
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
8. What is your favorite thing about fall?
9. Who do you go to when you need advice?
10. Give us a random fact about yourself.

And lets not forget it is #backthatazzup Friday! I just heard this song last night but I have been listening to it most of the morning so I figured I should share it! It is called Dear No One by Tori Kelly. Not really something you're gonna back your azz up too but I frickin love it!





Have a great weekend everyone! See ya Monday!

4 comments

  1. Aww thanks for nominating me :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the song share ... I might have to pick that one up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these....my personal favorite is perfect hair everyday! If you find that gene please pass him on to me when you are done because I would SO wish for that one too!!

    Laura@MiceInThe Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Darlin! Just wanted you to know I finally posted my questions...thanks for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)