Summer BBQ....Weekend Update

12 August 2013
Hello My Lovelies, sorry I didn't blog much last week but I really didn't feel like blogging and I was having some writer's blog! I had some ideas of what I wanted to write about but I couldn't get anything into a post! But, we have new week and I'm ready for it! I can't believe it already the 12th of August! Where is the summer going? Honestly it feels like yesterday it was May and were having my dad's 60th birthday party and now it is almost time for back to school, fall, my 30th birthday etc! CRAZY!!

But lets get back to why we blogging on this lovely Monday! Weekend update! Friday I headed to Halifax for a quick trip to pick up stuff for our family BBQ on Saturday. It was a just a quick trip up to Costco, the mall and then we had Montana's dinner! It was a great meal!

Saturday we had our annual Pitts Family BBQ. It was great fun as always! Honestly we never have a bad together. There is a lot of little ones right who are adorable and they make the days even more fun now. We had great food, swimming and entertainment! My cousin Ben and uncles Mike and Lance always bring their guitars so the entertainment is always top notch from them. 





Sunday was a totally chill by the pool day! So I don't have much to say about that since I went out by the pool at about 12:30pm and didn't come back in until about 6pm! It was a great weekend though! Love hanging out with my family and just enjoying summer. Hope you all had a great weekend too!



No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)