Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope you all had a good Monday. Today, I decided to do the I heart Summer tag! If you watch YouTube videos you know Ingrid aka MissGlamorazzi. She came up with the I heart Spring Tag and did the I heart Summer tag recently. After I saw it I decided why not just throw it as a blog post! So, here are my answers to the I heart Summer tag! You can find Ingrid's YouTube channel here!
1. Favorite bronzer for summer? My favorite bronzer is Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in Sun Glow...it is perfect bronze for me, I like the color it gives you. If you're really pale you might not like this bronzer.
2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink) light rum and lemonade, makes me think of Dominican and the beach :)
3. Favorite summer lip product? EOS lip balm in Sweet mint! Love it for keeping my lips soft.
5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product? Not really a product but hair ties! So you can throw your hair up in a messy bun and still look fashionable.
6. Sun bathing or fake tan? Both, sorry I'm outside too much in the summer not to tan! Just remember your sun screen folks!
7. Favorite summer nail polish? I have been LOVING Selena by Selena Gomez for Nicole OPI. I think it is the perfect peach shade!
8. Any summer traditions? Family BBQs, drive in dates, girls dinner at Saltwater, PEI Wilson kids trip.
9. Favorite summer scent? Sunscreen! haha
10. Favorite BBQ food? I'm going with Ingrid on this one and I'm gonna say meats!
11. What's your favorite summer-proof product? Again, going with Ingrid and I'm going with Urban Decay's De slick setting spray! It is great!
12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip! I have already been on one summer trip to PEI with my sister Erica and our friend Katie to see a concert featuring Serena Ryder but we plan on going over again for the day because we have a tradition of the Wilson kids going over! So, myself and my siblings have to go over! Other than that I'm doing more staycations this summer because it is that kind of summer :)
And lets not forget it is Tuesday Tunes!
Today I'm going with Brave by Sara Bareilles because she is amazing and I love her! Enjoy! PS her new album is out today and you should get it!