05.22.2012

22 May 2012
And I'm back! Sorry I totally slacked off for almost two weeks! I honestly had no time or inspiration for the blog which is kinda super sad! But as I sad I'm back and I have lots of ideas for the upcoming weeks! YAY excited! I'm even back to whipping up stuff in the kitchen! But that post is for another day! Today is Tunes Tuesday and I have another amazing artist for you. I'm sure some of you have heard of Leonard Cohen but have you heard of his son Adam Cohen! I'm sure some of you have but I want everyone to listen to his music! He has that same haunting amazing voice his father does and knows exactly how to write a song! Anyways give him a listen and I promise you will love what you hear! See ya tomorrow with another post or two!





No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)