05.25.2012...Justin's Blog!

25 May 2012

I hope you didn’t all fill up from eating too much of that delicious-sounding Spicy Chicken Rigatoni recipe Brittany posted yesterday, because summer is upon us, and we all know what that means: swimsuit season. Not only that, but summer generally brings one of my favorite collections of fashion in the form of resort wear.

Even if you can’t afford a glamorous getaway or a big-name designer ensemble, all you have to do is throw on a simple shift in a bright color or pop on a pair of oversize sunglasses and you’re instantly chic for summer.

Below are a few of my favorite looks from Oscar de la Renta and Chanel, respectively. Whether it’s a June picnic, cocktails on a rooftop, or even lounging by the pool, there is something for every occasion in these two collections. I can’t wait to see what some of my other favorite designers have in store for us in the weeks to come. Happy shopping, ladies!






No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)