2.4.2012

04 February 2012

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! True but this doesn’t make me eat my breakfast every morning like I should! It is normally a quick piece of toast before running out the door to get to work by 7am! Yes I work at 7am but the bonus is that I’m done at 3:15! This will often make for more productive days because you’re not just getting home at 5, making dinner and then wanting to crash! But back to the point….breakfast! I was on my favorite blog Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour and she makes egg muffins! They are like mini omelets and you can put whatever you want in them to make your own yummy egg muffins! I added in peppers, onions, green onions and bacon. You mix your extras in with 6 eggs and some shredded cheese and then pour the mixture into a well sprayed muffin tin! Seriously I mean well sprayed with Pam! Those little suckers will stick! Pop them in the oven for 30-35 minutes and bam you have breakfast for the week! I placed them in an air tight container and they last for the week really well J 

Happy Breakfast Everyone!


No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)