2.14.2012

14 February 2012
Okay I have been rather busy so I haven’t been doing as much cooking as I like. Well I have been cooking but it is stuff I have already made so no point in posting it again. I thought I should post something so here is it another music review and this time it is Ingrid Michaelson! This is Ingrid’s latest album called Human Again and as always with her it is amazing!



 I honestly love her music and this album did not disappoint in any way! I love it when I can listen to an album from start to finish and love every song. This is what you get to do with this album. Of course I have a few favorites which are Fire, How We Love, Palm of my Hand and Ghost. You will probably like most of these too since I have great taste in music ;) I have to say I find this album more mature and a bit more hard not the regular folky pop we have come to know from our Ingrid but still an amazing album. I honestly and whole heartedly recommend this album, I could listen to it for hours on end and I won’t lie I have had it on repeat at work since it came out J
Okay now stop reading this review and go and buy this album!!!



Oh and a side note I won tickets to see Il Divo yesterday!! They are playing at the Metro Centre on May 24th and I thought I wasn’t going to be able to see them because I’m in a bit of saving mode (trip to Dominican in April please and thanks) and floor seats happen to be more then I want to spend . I figured I would wait and see what happened and maybe get some last minute. Well the Metro Centre did a giveaway on Twitter saying the first person to tweet their favorite Il Divo love song would win a pair of tickets to the show! So I quickly tweeted my answer which was just the first song that popped into my head and BAM Winner right here! I cannot wait! I love Il Divo and I love just going to concerts! YAY for me! J

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)