01.11.2012

11 January 2012
Yesterday I was rather bored so I was pinteresting and came across these muffins that looked amazing! They were Glazed Donut Muffins! I went to the blog they were on because I had to see how hard these muffins were because the name gave me a sense of a challenge which I don't like yet! I want easy and simple! So to my surprise the recipe looked pretty easy and since I was bored I decided to try them out. Let me tell you wow, delicious!! They smell amazing from the start because there is nutmeg and cinnamon in them which gave them such a great flavor too! I do have some suggestions though, they are a tad dry so I think they would be better as mini muffins and maybe some holes so the glaze goes down into the muffin would make it even a tad better. All in all though these muffins are amazing and you won't have a problem eating them up with a nice cup of tea or glass of milk :)

You want one now I know! I think I may go and have one now :)

I know I said I was making pulled chicken this week but that has been put on the back burner for now and I will be making chicken noodle soup on Friday and Sunday I'm hoping to make crock pot french toast. Also, I'm hoping to post something crafty because I don't want this blog to be just about cooking even though that wouldn't make for a bad blog. I have plans for a wreath so if I get my act together and get to the craft store this might happen this weekend :)

xoxo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)