Friday Favorites!

24 February 2017
This week was a short week but kind of seemed long. I know it doesn't really make sense but whatever I know you all know what I mean. Since it is Friday I think it is time for some Friday Favorites! If you have read any of my posts this week you might be able to figure out a few of my favorites already.

This week's episode of This is Us had me shook. I haven't cried that hard at a TV show ever. I think the only other time I really cried at a TV show was the episode of 8 Simple Rules when Jon Ritter dies. It was so sad because he had actually passed away. But, back to This is Us, I could honestly just watch a show just about Randall he is my favorite. I would also need William and Jack in the show in some way. Yup, seriously such a good episode and show in general.

Another shocker....Lion but more specifically Dev Patel and Sunny Pawar! They play the main character Saroo at different ages and I just love them! Dev Patel is a fantastic actor and Sunny is one of the cutest kids in the whole world. He did such a good job in the movie too. Love Love Love! This is the real life Saroo and the two who played him.

This favorite is kind of attached to the movie, only because myself, mom, sister and brother went and we were the only ones there so it was a fun evening spent together. Also, Erica thought the movie started at 9:10 but it didn't! 9:20 so we were there a tad early but all good. We were just missing Dad and Lindsay!

All the clothes in the stores and online shops are so springy and summery! I love it but now all I want to do is shop and buy all the things! I will be getting some of it because I want a few things for my Cuba trip if it happens. I think I want some new bathing suit tops too. Lets be honest I want it all! hahaha

My last favorite for this week has been the weather! Omg it has felt so spring like and the sun has been out. Such a nice change from the weather that we had been having. This morning when I put the trash out it was already 5 degrees! I love this weather I hope it keeps up and melts even more of the stupid snow!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Friday!

http://www.momfessionals.com/2017/02/friday-favorites-board-bar-edition.html

1 comment

  1. I'm so ready for spring and springy clothes too! We had beautiful weather earlier this week. Last night we had an ice storm and we are supposed to get more snow tonight. Yay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)