What's Hap'pinning' Wednesday! Currently.....

11 January 2017
First Wednesday I have posted in the new year so of course I'm linking up with Jennifer and Jessi for what's hap'pinning' Wednesday. This week we are focusing on what I'm doing currently....

Reading

I actually have three books on the go on right now which is weird for me because often I don't even have one. But right now I'm reading....

 

Summer at Tiffany's by Karen Swan is a sequel to her novel Christmas at Tiffany's. If you like chick lit but not the overly cheesey kind Karen Swan is the one for you. I love her novels. When I saw she did a sequel to Christmas at Tiffany's I could not have been more happy and so far so good :)
 
Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham was a Christmas gift and I love Lauren so I'm liking the book so far but sometimes I find myself not liking how it is written but still a good read so far.
 
The Woman I Wanted to Be is a book I have been wanting to pick up for awhile now and whenever I was at the bookstore for whatever reason I kept talking myself out of picking it up but finally I did and I'm not too far in but I like it. I love Diane Von Furstenberg so I can't imagine I won't end up not loving this.
 
Watching
 
 

 I just started this one last night! I have a few people tell me to watch it so I dove in last night and I'm happy I did so far. I swear all I watch on Netflix is British period TV shows!

Eating
Trying to be better in the eating front since the holidays are over. Nothing too exciting to report on this front.

Looking Forward to...
Right now I'm looking forward to the work day being over so I can go home and get some other things done around the house and continue watching Call the Midwife!

Wishing
I would win the lottery so I could go on a nice beach vacation for an extended period of time! This snowy weather is the pits!

Enjoying
Listening to Matchbox 20, I forget sometimes how much I like their songs and how much I adore Rob Thomas' voice!

Drinking
Water....lots of water

Loving
My new rose scented perfume from the Body Shop! Hot damn I love all the British Rose products! Check them out if you love rose scented things :)

Wanting
A snack but I forgot to bring something with me! HA

Wearing
Jeans, plaid shirt and black tank top.....basically my work uniform.


Grateful for....
waking up this morning and having another day....do not take life for granted.
 
http://jamiffer.blogspot.ca/
 
Happy Wednesday everyone! One day closer to the weekend!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)