Last Wednesday In January!?

25 January 2017
Oh hey there! Yes, you're seeing this right I'm blogging! I have been very slack with my blogging I know but I just haven't wanted to sit down and write! When I was posting something it was a chore even when it was just a link up! Hopefully, I will be more into it again now.

Speaking of link ups I'm trying a new one today! Some of the girls I follow on here all do link up at the end of the month so I decided to get myself back into blogging mode I would try it! So where is what is up with me....


What we're eating this week...
Had slow cooked pulled pork last night, unsure what is on for tonight and the rest of the week actually! I was not good with the meal planning this week but what can you do!

What I'm reminiscing about...

Nothing really, yesterday a baby picture of my best friend's baby came up on my facebook memories which made me think about how much she has grown and what a great kid she is but I haven't been reminiscing much lately.

What I'm loving...
Ben Affleck....hahaha...but really I do love him. I even liked Live By Night which was good but a tad too long and dropped the ball on some story lines.
Right now I'm loving my coffee honestly! It is very dark grey rainy day and I feel like it is going to be a least one cup of coffee kind of day! It is the kind of day you would rather of stayed cozied up in bed but alas here I am up, showered, dressed and having some coffee.

What we're been up to...
Not a whole lot, just the regular routine of life. I did go to Truro with Erica on Saturday to see Live By Night and check out a different Michaels because we all know I go to the one here too often!

What I'm dreading...
Luckily, I can't think of anything I'm dreading!

What I'm working on...
A scrapbook of mine and my momma's trip to Cuba. I have been itching to scrapbook lately so I decided to start the scrapbook early, I wasn't going to start it until Crop and Create in March because I don't have that much to scrapbook right now but it is all good!

What I'm excited about...

Trip planning, even for trips I may not take. I'm hoping to go South at some point in April or beginning of May. Also, for How to Get Away with Murder! It is back on Thursday and I can't wait! If you're not watching it you should be!
What I'm watching/reading...
Watching: This is Us, Criminal Minds, SIX, How to Get Away with Murder.
Reading: Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham and Summer at Tiffany's by Karen Swan.

What I'm listening to...
Mostly 90s radio on Apple Music but also toss in Hamilton Soundtrack because we all know that is always on my playlist.

What I'm wearing...

Jeans and flannel shirt today and normally something like that most of the time unless I'm in my sweats/pjs.

What I'm doing this weekend...
No plans for this weekend yet, probably just a lazy weekend.

What I'm looking forward to next month...

The Progressive Conservative AGM, I'm looking forward to going up and seeing what is it all about. I'm also excited to see Rona Ambrose at the luncheon on Saturday.

What else is new...
Honestly not much it is January, not the most fun month of the year.

Bonus: Who is your all-time favorite Bachelor?
I have only watched 3 seasons of the Bachelor because honestly I don't really like it. I watched Andrew Firestone, Matt Grant and Jesse Palmer....we will say my favorite was Matt but he totally picked the wrong girl. Pretty sure he has a kid so good for him!


http://thelarsonlingo.blogspot.ca/

2 comments

  1. I'm exciting about trip planning too! Jonathan and I are looking at doing a cruise this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulled pork, trip planning and Ben Affleck. Yep, sounds pretty perfect to me! :) Glad you are feeling like blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)