Back to Blogging..Yes...No...Maybe
01 September 2016
Hello strangers! I know and no I'm not going to make any excuses for why I have not been blogging. I will tell you it became too much of a chore and when I do not find blogging fun, I can't make myself write something or even come up with a good idea for something to write. Yes, that is kind of an excuse but whatever it is what it is.
I have been planning my comeback for awhile now actually, which means I have scheduled posts ready to go! Heck if you want to know the truth this is a scheduled post I wrote up back in early August! By the time you're reading this I will probably be working on Christmas posts (which you know are my favorites)! Actually, this is coming beginning of September so I will probably be working on some DIY Fall/Halloween stuff. But none the less I'm planning and working on it so you should at least have posts to read until November!
Also, I'm looking for someone to help me with my layout! I'm crap at all that stuff but I would like a bit of a spruce up here, if you or someone you know if willing to help me out for a reasonable price let me know.
And now just to get back into the swing of things I found this About Me questionnaire over at A Little Bit of Emily so check her out after you finish here :) Onto the questions...
1. Are you named after anyone? Yup, my mother loves Rod Stewart and once he was married to a woman named Britt Eklund and so the story goes my name came from there. I'm happy they went with Brittany too because the other name in the running was Chantal and I just don't think I'm a Chantal.
2. When was the last time you cried? Since, this is a scheduled posted I can't really answer this with good accuracy, but I cry a lot because I watch dog rescue videos and they ALWAYS make me cry. Yes, I know I should stop watching them but I just can't help it.
3. Do you have kids? No
4. Will you ever bungee-jump? I can say with almost 100% certainty this will never happen!
5. What's your favorite cereal? I don't eat cereal that much but I enjoy Honey nut Cheerios and Fruit Loops ;)
6. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their hair, I'm a hairstylist I will always notice hair first. Also, even if you have nice hair I will be thinking about what else we could do with your hair in my head.
7. What is your eye color? Green most days but sometimes they look blue.
8. Scary movie or happy endings? I don't like scary movies but I do not need a movie to have a happy ending to like it.
9. Favorite scents? Oh lord so many, anything that smells like Christmas, lavender, lilacs, fresh cut grass, lemon and tea etc etc
10. Summer or winter? Both for different reasons! Summer because I LOVE the weather, sun, swimming, being outside and the long sunny days. Winter because you can be cozy and snuggly, wear layers and slippers, drink hot drinks and CHRISTMAS!
11. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? London, England
12. Do you have any special talents? Nope!
13. Where were you born? Nova Scotia
14. What are you hobbies? blogging (duh), crafting, baking/cooking, watching youTube videos, make up, spending time with family and friends.
15. Do you have any pets? Yup! 2 dogs Gus and Jagger, they make my heart happy :)
16. Favorite movie? Dirty Dancing
Back to planning more posts!
PS Posts will be coming to you on Mondays and Wednesdays!