I have never done the Five on Friday link up so I decided I might as well today! Hope you're all having a great week, the weather is sunny here today so I'm a very happy camper! Lets get on with this Five on Friday stuff!
1. I'm in post concert depression! I have been listening to a playlist I have created of the concert set list and I just really want it to be Sunday again because it was such an amazing day.
2. This week has flown by! I can't believe it is Friday already. This is probably because of the concert being on Sunday and just didn't feel like Sunday and then recovery mode on Monday and Tuesday wasn't helpful haha
3. I got tickets for Sarah MacLachlan's tour! It is like 194 days away but nice to know I have tickets and I have plans in November haha Sad thing I haven't bought her new album yet! It came out on Tuesday but I haven't taken the time to get it but I will of course.
4. I'm really excited for Sunday because we are celebrating my dad's birthday and mother's day with a nice meal of lobster! It will be the first time we are having lobster this season. So yummy!
5. I won't lie I'm going to go now and watch more youTube videos from the concert! This is the only way I can get through my post concert depression!
And before I leave you I have to link up with my girl Whitney for #backthatazzup Friday!
Happy Weekend Everyone!