Weekend Update!

23 September 2013
Ready for the weekend baby! Oh wait it is Monday! How did that happen? This weekend flew by! And yup you got it right not one picture to show for it! I did take some pictures of some stuff I bought yesterday for instagram so you can check them out on the sidebar. I really need to get better at my weekend picture taking. And, yes I know I say that a lot!

Anyways, lets get back to my weekend! Friday, I went to see Prisoners with my family because my brother was home and we talked him into going to the movies! This is probably because none of his friends were home! Just kidding he likes spending some time with us. It was a nice evening out with everyone. The movie was good but I have to say it was long too long for me. I did like it but they honestly didn't have to make it 2.5 hour movie! Great acting in the movie though! On Saturday Erica, Chase and myself voted before we headed to Halifax to take Chase back and so we could check out Target, since it just opened on Tuesday. I got the cutest slippers from Target and they were only like $12. I could have gotten a lot more but I decided to hold back. The only thing I'm sad about is that they don't have ELF. I was looking forward to being able to get more ELF make up brushes since the ones I have are quite nice and totally doing the trick. We got to spend a nice afternoon with Chase shopping before dropping him off at his apartment. After that we went and did a bit more shopping and then headed off to dinner with my friends Danielle, Deena and Gavin. Erica's friend Johnny also joined us for dinner at Jack Astor's. It was great meeting up with them because I hadn't seen them since Danielle's wedding in August. Good food and good company! That can't help but be a good night! After dinner, me and Erica hit up Starbucks before heading back home.

First official day of fall and it basically felt like summer for most of the day! We decided to clean out Erica's car like cleaning it out, vacummed and taken to the car wash! It is all nice and shiny now! Other than that I didn't do much I have to say! I was being lazy and I liked it! haha I did watch the Emmys and I will have a Emmys' fashion post for you tomorrow.

I'm going to wrap this up now because I will just be rambling even more if I don't stop now. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

xo



1 comment

  1. Hey Brittany, I'm a new follower from the GFC hop! Can I just agree that I can't believe it's Monday already? Where'd our weekends go? Lol.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)