There is my shower caddy with all my favorite shower products! Now, lets talk about them!
- Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner: Yes I love these because my hair pretty much hates expensive shampoo and conditioner. This probably isn't a bad thing because I can buy $2 stuff and it makes my hair look and feel great!
- Neutrogena Anti Residue Shampoo: I have fine/thin hair so I find that product easily builds up on my hair so once a week I use this shampoo to take all that residue off my hair! I love the smell of this too! So clean!
- Olay Body Wash: I recently picked this body wash up but I LOVE it mainly because it smells amazing! It also leaves me feeling clean and soft. I smelled the other scents and they are nice too! This is on sale at Walmart right now but I'm not sure for how long. It is $2.79 or something like that.
- Neutrogena Acne control face wash: I use this with the Olay face scrubber. I might get the Mia someday but for right now I'm good with the one I have. I like this face wash because it is great for controlling any break outs I may have and I don't find it drying!
- Gillette Venus Razor: It does it job and I like the handle of this razor. Also, I don't have a shaving cream in this photo because lately I have just been using a conditioner I didn't like for my hair!
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste: Yup I brush my teeth in the shower! This is just what I have right but I always have Colgate toothpaste
There you have it my shower favorites! What are some of your favorite products? I'm always looking for new things to try so let me know :)
Happy Wednesday Everyone!