Weekend Update!

03 September 2013
Hey My Lovelies! I hope everyone had a great Labour Day weekend! I did minus the rain! It POURED down rain the last couple of days! Not the way I was hoping September would come in! But, I can't control the weather so lets move on....Weekend Update time! I wasn't sure I was going to get this up in time but I'm making myself take the time right now to bang it out! Last week I was so much more prepared for my blogging week! haha

Okay, so I'm starting my weekend on Thursday because that was the day that I did the most! It was also the most fun day because it was Matchbox 20 and Goo Goo Dolls concert Day!! We took off to Halifax, did some shopping and dropped Chase off at his friend's place before heading to dinner at Jack Astor's. It was really good! I haven't eaten there since like January or February I think. Anyways, it was super tasty! Erica and myself shared their garlic pan bread and I had a burger while Erica had the club sandwich I think. We then ended to our cousin Callee's to freshen up and get them so they didn't have to walk over to the venue since they were also going to concert. When we got there the opening artist Kate Earl was already playing so we didn't see much of her. Then it was time for Goo Goo Dolls and they were pretty great. They played the songs everyone knew plus some new ones of course. Matchbox 20 crashed their set at one point which was super funny because they came out in sweat pants, big gold chains and danced around to a rap song! Everyone was laughing! It was quite funny except I'm not sure Johnny Reznick was all that pleased with it. All in all a great set from them but really I was there for Matchbox 20 so I was super excited when it was time for them to play. They were AMAZING! Rob Thomas' voice is just to die for! They played all my favorites and then some! They did like a 4-5 song encore because it was the last night of the tour and it was just so much fun! The crowd around us was pretty awesome too since we were all into it and up dancing. If you ever get the chance to go and see Matchbox 20 or Rob Thomas GO!! They are just amazing, I would see them every night if I could. After the concert, Erica and myself headed home and I fell asleep in the car! Yup, poor Erica had to entertain herself for most of the way home! But really she kind of loves it because she blares music and sings and I don't even notice! LOL 








On Friday, I had a super lazy day because the weather was crap and I was still tired from the long day before! I'm an old woman what can I say! Saturday, I don't even remember what I did on Saturday! Sunday, we packed Chase up and moved him to Halifax for school. Well I didn't go to Halifax but I helped pack him up! It was pouring rain so I just chilled and watched TV most of the day with the poopies! Yesterday, I cleaned most of the day so nothing exciting there! Hope you all had a great weekend! Happy September!!

xo




2 comments

  1. The show Thursday was pretty amazing! It definately made the trip from Newfoundland worth it! If it wasn't for a picture you posted on Instagram I would have never known they were going to be in Halifax. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! They are so amazing, glad it was worth the trip for you!! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)