Hey, that's Pin-tastic!

18 February 2013

Well I haven't done one of these in forever! I haven't been very crafty lately and when I was cooking I was making stuff I done before so nothing new to share! But this past week with Valentine's Day I decided to bake something fun for it! So I made some copy cat cookies of Lofthouse Sugar Cookies! They came from this pin here




I think everyone that has some of these cookies loves them! They are soft, light and oh so yummy! They were rather easy to make too which we all know I love when things are easy to make! Even when they easy I always feel so accomplished knowing I have completed another domestic task! haha But anyways, these cookies are yummy, easy and you can make whatever color frosting for whatever holiday/occasion it is! I think next time I make these will be for easter mainly because I found the cutest cookie cutters! If you make these cookies you will love them I promise and everyone you give some too will love you too :)





This post will also be linked up with Pinspirational Project! :)


2 comments

  1. YUM! These look really really good!

    Thanks for linking up again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so yummy! Easy too! You and your kids would have a blast decorating them :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)