Friday Letters

22 February 2013

It is Friday everyone! We have all survived yet another week! Everyone pat yourself on the back for this! I would do it for ya but that would just take me far too long to get to everyone! I hope you all had a great week and have great plans for this weekend! I don't have much planned, movies tonight with Erica and Jen and tomorrow I think I'm going to a fund riser that my cousin is doing. So not a crazy weekend but good times next weekend I'm very excited for as I think I have mentioned I'm going to see Serena Ryder! I'm amped for that because she is AWESOME! This will be the 4th time I have her seen her live. If you get a chance to see her live do it she is amazing and if you don't go and get her albums because you will love them I promise :) Anyways, on with Friday letters!

Dear Momma, You will finally be home from Hawaii tomorrow! Can't wait to see you and hear all about your trip!
Dear Halifax Trip, You're going to be awesome because I get to see my girls, shop a little, see Serena Ryder and get to stay in a hotel for the weekend! Nothing can make that bad!
Dear March, You're almost here and I can't believe it because it feels like it should still be January! I'm excited for you though because there is some good times coming up like next weekend and Crop and Create Moncton! Yup March you should be a good month!
Dear Zoomies, You make me laugh out loud every time I see your TV ad! LOL (please look these up if you don't know what I'm talking about!
Dear Colleen Jones, You're a great curler but you're in your 50's stop wearing your hair like you're 18! Side fishtail braid doesn't look good on you. If you want to wear your hair up the pony tail you have in today looks much better.

Have a great weekend everyone!! 
xoxo

4 comments

  1. OK I feel old lol I haven't a clue who Serena Ryder is or what Zoomies are I think it is time for me to google lol! I love your Cheetah print heart at the end of your post I'm all about zebra lol. Have a fun filled weekend with your gils a concert and shopping cheers!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea what Zoomies were either! I saw them on TV the other day! hahaha

      I love me some animal prints too! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)