Friday Letters

15 February 2013

I haven't been a very good blogger again this week! I have no excuse this week though! Just lazy haha Anyways, I have some ideas for next week on the go and I have some drafts done so hopefully fingers crossed we get back into the swing of things next week! But for today's post we have Friday Letters! So, here we go!

Dear Snow/Rain Storm, please don't be so bad on Sunday/Monday that we can't get momma from the airport! She will have been traveling all day and will just want to come home!

Dear Jonathan Scott, thank you for a being so awesome and getting me totally hooked on whatever show you're doing! Buying and Selling or Property Brothers I could watch for hours on end! Hell, I even watched one today I have seen probably 5 times!! PS Your cuteness with kids melts my heart *le sigh* 


Dear Nanny, it is has been 21 years yesterday since you left us to join the angels, I miss you everyday still. Thank you for letting me know you're still watching over us when I think of you and you knock over your picture on my book shelf. xo


Dear February! I have no idea where you have gone and I can't believe it is already the 15th!


Have a great weekend!!!
xoxo


4 comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)