And I'm back....

09 May 2017
Well, that break was a little longer than I thought it was going to be but it happens right? I do feel much more refreshed since I got home from my vacation which was much needed. Mind you it has been so busy since I came back I almost feel like I didn't have a vacation!

Anyways, I was planning on a vacation post today but I haven't gotten my pictures transferred onto my computer so it will have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday. Fingers crossed and I will have some time to work on some posts.

I know it isn't the first of the month anymore but it is close enough still right? For May Goals, it is for me anyways!


from google images

  • make it through the election! haha
  • get back on meal planning since vacation is over
  • finish spring cleaning
  • work on blog more
  • spend more time reading
Not a lot of goals for this month but just some stuff to work on and hopefully get myself back on track now that I'm back from vacation and it is time to get back into routine. I love going away on vacation but I do love to come home and get back into my normal routine.

Hope you're all having a great day! Vacation post soon!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)