Here Comes the Bride....

29 May 2017
With spring here and summer just around the corner ( I think, the weather here would make that questionable!) we all know what is upon us.....Bridal showers, Bachelorettes and Weddings! Between going to these events and having to do hair for a number of weddings this summer, my weekends are booked!

We all love spending time together and having a great time with bride but something that can be hard is deciding what to get the bride! She already has everything, she is really picky etc etc. I often want to find something a little different for the bride because their are some standard gifts towels, candles, gift cards that brides always seem to get. But finding that perfect gift can be hard. So I have teamed up with Adore Me to help give you some ideas!

For the brides that lives away, I always like giving them a taste of home, so a beautifully framed picture or collage of different places she loves from around your local area. Maybe some coasters from her favorite local shop. I think when the bride is living away it is always nice to have some little nods from home.

I know they can be boring but I do like giving practical gifts at wedding showers as well but really just because they are practical doesn't mean they actually have to be boring! Dish clothes we all need them but why not look around and find some cute/funny ones on places like Etsy? At one shower I was at they got some dish clothes custom made for the bride with different things she loved. One of the best gifts I think she got that.

One of my favorite ways to do any type of shower gift is a gift basket, for my future brides I like to do up something pamper wise for them. Mine normally consist of hair products, body lotion, bridal magazines, lavender scented candle and bubble bath to help them de-stress. Just a few fun/luxury items for them all wrapped up in a pretty package!

Adore Me has some great Bridal Shower gifts from cute new pjs, sexy panties and bras, swimsuits, lounge wear, active wear and of course gift cards for when you can't pick that one you think the bride will love. The best part about Adore Me they carry all sizes! Petite to Plus and everything in between. Also a bonus you can browse for yourself as well! I personally would like one of almost everything from their site. Adore Me has also added in some great gifts as well! You should not have a problem with your gift giving this Bridal season!

Also, check out their Pinterest for more great ideas and shopping!

3 comments

  1. Really cool idea of giving a lingerie as a gift and great thing is they are avialable online too ... but i feel giving nightwear is also a nice option as they comes in sets too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchase highly affordable Punjabi suits online and get dressed to walk like a diva.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)